Click the Save Template button and now To The Break Of Dawn: Sugar Ray Dinke - Cabrini Green

Monday, October 09, 2017

Sugar Ray Dinke - Cabrini Green


For me and maybe a few others this is definitely a throwback to the John Peel radio show. I bought a copy maybe a week or so after hearing it on his show one night, traded it soon after and bought this copy about a year ago for next to nowt and it's mint. I did try and get one on the original label and it used to irritate me a little if I couldn't get the US import copy if it was a US record but it bothers me less so these days. A great record and there's some info on discogs about him which is short but worth a read as I have nothing on him except for the memory of hearing him when I was about 16 or 17. Tune!

3 comments:

Dj Telao said...

hello my friend congratulations for working on your blog I would like to know if you have this material in FLAC if you have please share with me and visit my blog

https://djtelaoflachiphop.blogspot.com.br/

Fosterakahunter said...

I was actually looking for this Brother on behalf of some friends that are working on a Chicago Hip-Hop documentary. All I have is a rumour that he moved to Columbus, OH, which is currently where I live, so...

Moyinka said...

I don't do the FLAC thing, can't play those in my mp3 player when I'm out and about and I mostly play records when I'm in.

Good luck with your search for the man, any hip hop doc featuring old school artists is an interesting idea for me.