Click the Save Template button and now To The Break Of Dawn: World Class Wreckin' Cru - Best Of

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

World Class Wreckin' Cru - Best Of

I wouldn't consider myself to be a very big fan of the Wreckin' Cru but I do like the debut single a lot. Songs such as 'Juice' with it's heavy breathing, 'House Calls' and the diabolical 'Lovers' were never really my cup o' tea even though I did once own two out the last three that I mentioned. 'Surgery' however is a fine record indeed and the version on this comp, although it is not listed as such on the label or the sleeve, is a remix and a pretty good remix too even though it does sound very much like the original. I think the lyrics are brilliant too and it's one track I know all the words to and can mime to in my room whilst rockin' the b-boy stance. Yeah right. Also please, no mention of the shiny suits and lip gloss, thanks.

  1. The Fly
  2. World Class
  3. Surgery (Remix)
  4. Juice
  5. Lovers
  6. House Calls
  7. Cabbage Patch
Man, the freaks ain't freakin'

No comments: