Click the Save Template button and now To The Break Of Dawn: Skinny Boys - Awesome

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Skinny Boys - Awesome


Some debut Skinny Boys action right here. This is my second copy as the first, as I've mentioned many times was traded years back. I bought this one in April 2016 and it's in a lot better condition than my first one and was pretty cheap to boot - only one for sale in the UK at the time of posting and he wants £35; best of luck mate - I paid £8. On the flip is 'Skinny Boys' which is similar to the A-side cut but it's still dope. '85 was a great year for me, lots of stuff on offer and no money to buy it with. I'll get there eventually..

2 comments:

Science IT and Leisure said...

have a great day

Anonymous said...

Awesome appeared on Streetsounds Hip Hop Electro 15... excellent compo.